Note: You can also access your Office 365 email through the Microsoft Outlook app. For more information, see Outlook app on Android: Set up email.
Note: There are many different versions of Android. We document the base version released by Google, so your device might have a slightly different set of fields.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync or Corporate.
- Enter your Email address and Password.
- If you see a Domain\Username field, enter your full email address.
Note: If Domain and Username are separate fields, enter your full email address in Username, and leave Domain blank.
- If you see a Server field, enter outlook.office365.com.
- Tap Next.
- To complete auto configuration, tap Ok.
- Select the Account options you want to use. Selecting a longer sync period will show you more calendar information and email, and require more memory.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, to see the display name for your email account. You can change the display name, here.
- Tap Next, and you will see your inbox.
Your Office 365 email is now set up in your Android native mail app. To make sure you can send messages, compose an email and send it to yourself.